Anyone aged 18 to 60, weighing more than 50 kg and in good health, is eligible for a medical examination and pre-donation tests to confirm eligibility to donate.
It takes around two hours for new donors (time required to undergo a full medical examination and review medical history). Repeated donors can donate in about one hour.
The process of plasma donation commences with donors choosing a conveniently located donor center. Our dedicated and professional team handles the registration and screening procedures with utmost care. Adhering to stringent industry quality & safety standards during the whole donation process starting with the initial screening phase, potential donors undergo a comprehensive physical examination prior to the plasma donation process, which typically lasts approximately 40 minutes.
Learn more about the plasma donor's experience
Your donation matters!
Learn more about the benefit of your plasma donation.
Facts about plasma donation
- It is different from blood donation.
- Your body replaces the donated plasma within 48 hours.
- You can donate up to twice within seven days.
- Your plasma becomes essential medicine that is often the only available treatment for many different diseases.
- Plasma donation is a safe process.
- Plasma donation takes around 45 minutes.
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS? Contact us
Our Medicine By Our Hands
Plasma donation is essential and it is the first step to producing plasma-derived medicines that enable thousands of patients to lead healthier and more fulfilling lives.